jonny's brain

it may not make sense but here's what i'm thinking.....

Pages

  • Home
  • Artwork
  • flickr photography
  • travel tales blog

Monday, 2 December 2013

How ya feelin?


Posted by jonny brand at 22:55
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

you are visitor number

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Most Viewed Posts in last 7 days

  • Chug Off !!!
    Chugger. noun. Invasive, synthetically happy student that hassles people in town centres trying to guilt trip a signature onto a direct de...
  • Gervinho's hairline. Discuss......
    We can't carry on life much longer without addressing the mystery that is Gervinho's head.  A very talented footballer with a very ...
  • Let's Dance
  • Can't just blame North Korea
    The tensions in Korea this year are as it happens no different than any other year, there are a series of threats and playground name ca...
  • Dhampus
    A painting I've just done..... based on a photo taken in a place called Dhampus on 21/11/2011 while trekking in Nepal.....   ...
  • Billy
    A portrait of Billy gifted to Natalie and Scott. Sometimes I can't think of anything good to buy for a friend's birthday so ...
  • the bells, the bells
    The first marks are on the canvas for the next in my series of portraits.  Although I have a policy of not revealing my work until I'm h...
  • LvG versus Moyes
    Apparently David Moyes was never good enough for Man United.....  but compared to the same time last season the people's choice Van Gaal...
  • anonymous?
    Do you want to be tracked online?  Do you want to be profiled and sold to advertisers?  Would you like to pay higher insurance rates?  How d...
  • Rhuddlan Castle and the Rhylians of Rhyl
    Some photos here I took in January on a visit to Rhuddlan Castle near Rhyl in North Wales.  After an hours drive we discovered that Rhuddla...

About Me

My photo
jonny brand
I am lazy, I realise I can often be annoying, I paint things sometimes, I'm faddy, I find it difficult to leave a party unless I'm the last one there, I eat fruit, I eat vegetables, I don't eat meat, I hate war, I believe the US, UK, NATO and Israel are the world's terrorists- they create all the wars, I eat a lot of avocados, I have a pretty decent vinyl record collection, I need to buy more vinyl, I'm cynical about most things, It's very unlikely I'll die of old age, I like alternative holidays, don't eat processed food, never go to mcdonalds, don't watch too much tv, be skeptical of what the media tells you, I usually have messy hair, I'm quite good at photography I suppose, one of my nicknames is The Bomber, the Mrs does triathlon, my brother lives in Malta, 9/11 was an inside job, down with the monarchy, I've got size 12 feet,
View my complete profile

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Followers

links to my other stuff

  • travel tales blog
  • tweet me
  • my flickr photos
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.