Monday 12 May 2014

Message to Roy Hodgson - URGENT

Dear Roy,
You name your England squad for the world cup today, I know you'll do the right thing but I just want to make sure that you're not gonna do a Sven on us.  Here is my revised starting line up to replace the one I sent you last time
World cup 2014
We're going 4-3-3 now Roy, it'll be fine, just go with it.  Make sure you read this before announcing the squad at 2pm and don't worry I won't tell anyone you've been taking my advice, I'll let you take all the credit.
Right then, here's your 23 man squad, now don't mess this up;

Goalies- Hart, Forster, Foster
Defenders- Cahill, Terry, Johnson, Baines, Shaw, Jagielka, Jones, Walker
Midfield- Gerrard, Lallana, Oxlade-Chamberlaine, Henderson, Barkley, Milner, Wilshere
Strikers- Sturridge, Rooney, Sterling, Lambert, Welbeck

 Copy and paste this ready for your announcement later and I promise you the world cup is in the bag.  If Sven calls you don't listen to him, whatever he tells you don't pick Walcott, Townsend or Rodriguez, they are all injured!  and there are definitely to be no wild card 16 year old youth team players.
Good luck Woy and don't take any shit at the pwess confewence.

ps. Any chance you can wangle me tickets for the final? Would love to see our boys lifting the trophy

No comments: