Wednesday 7 August 2013

opinionated pointless drivel

I am told that my blog is very opinionated and forces my views on people.
Yeh, I partly agree, it's my blog, written by me so yes it's what I think!  It's a way of airing my views but unfortunately I can't force you to read them, if only I could find a way of doing that!  Readers are welcome to use the comment box to argue with me, I will probably argue back unless you are particularly nasty then I have to warn you I may become annoyingly nice to just irritate you.
To one particularly harsh critic of my writings (you know who you are) I would like to say how lovely you are and I do appreciate you still coming back to read every post even though you think it's all pointless drivel.
love you x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop trying to brainwash me! trouble is I cant resist seeing what youve said each day. i'm a zombie

Sal said...

Dude there no wrong with opinion but you anti America anti war words got be bogus! Right??? Or we in big trouble

jonny brand said...

Not anti American but very much anti war and the US initiate all the wars (read my post on petrodollar warfare). Most people have difficulty accepting new information when it contradicts what they previously thought was true. The stuff you think is 'bogus' is not what you saw on BBC or CNN right??? and yes we're in big trouble especially if you're a yanky doodle dandy! :-S

Anonymous said...

Mi5 will be keeping an eye on you Jonny regarding your opinions!

jonny brand said...

Mi5 can shove their PRISM up their arse! ouch!

Anonymous said...

...what about GCHQ?