Friday 19 July 2013

Where's Jonny?

Obviously if you read the post on how to get noticed then you will have found it extremely funny even if you only bothered to read half way through, so following on from that and having watched the footage in full of Palma Violets at Glastonbury I didn't realise how world famous I had become! The missed calls I didn't return last week were probably Michael Parkinson and Jonathon Ross.  So without wanting to invite cries of "you've got too much time on your hands" I have taken a few image stills from the BBC footage and this time edited out the big white arrow so that you can play an excitingly fun game of 'Where's Jonny?' in the crowd.  I also have to warn that this blog has become far too light hearted recently and I can feel a big post on the war by proxy in Syria trying to force its way out very soon.
glastonbury


palma violets


glastonbury

glastonbury

Hope you've enjoyed playing Where's Jonny?, please look out for the paperback version coming to all book shops (not just good ones) very soon.  I would also like to recommend getting yourself a copy of Palma Violets album '180', link from bands website here and also from amazon here.  My favourite album of recent times and the best band I saw at Glasto..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a lawyer appointed to act on behalf of Mr Martin Handford, and I have been instructed to insist that your recent post to your blog, dated 19/07/2013, and entitled 'Where's Jonny', is to be removed at your earliest convenience. The post is a blatant attempt to plagiarise Mr Handford's well loved literary classic 'where's wally?' and, as such, If the post is not removed and a full and frank apology issued to Mr Handford, Mrs Handford, his three daughters, their hamster, Wally, Wanda and also 60's pop icon Sandy Shaw, I am instructed to begin legal proceedings to close down 'Jonny's Brain' and to recover 37 English Pence in damages. I look forward to your response. Yours, Lee Gallity

jonny brand said...

ok i'm going to make you an offer... i'll pay the full 37 pence but I will need 50% of the business

Anonymous said...

I'm out