World Trade Centre 7 (WTC7) was the third high rise building to collapse in New York on September 11th 2001. The difference with WTC7 was that it was not hit by a plane but collapsed in free fall after fires burned on some of its floors for 7 hours. This day is the only day in history that a steel framed high rise skyscraper building has been known to collapse due to fire damage, however severe the fire has been.
This link gives details of numerous skyscraper fires across the world that have suffered from longer, more severe fires but remained standing.
This link is for 'ReThink911', a global public awareness campaign launched in an effort to spark a new investigation into the events of September 11, 2001 sponsored by the group Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth.
Any other information will be easy enough to find yourself by anyone who's interested but here's a few facts which may just make you wonder if WTC7 is the smoking gun that proves that 9/11 was even more sinister than you thought.
- If fire caused Building 7 to collapse, it would be the first ever fire-induced collapse of a steel-frame high-rise.
- Building 7’s collapse was not mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report.
- 23 minutes before it actually collapsed the BBC reported the collapse of WTC7, during the report the building can actually be seen in the background.... still standing!
- According to a Zogby poll in 2006 (5 years after 9/11), 43% of Americans did not know about Building 7.
- It took the federal government seven years to conduct an investigation and issue a report for Building 7.
- 2,000+ architects and engineers have signed a petition calling for a new investigation into the destruction of Building 7, specifying that it should include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives.