Tuesday 18 November 2014

KESWICK

Up to go running in the morning, I'm not really up for it being as I'm still aching from the extra long run in Cannock on sunday after getting lost!  But I give it a go anyway on the promise that we're only doing 5km.  Frustratingly persisting with a rubbish GPS running app increases the length of our run and makes me moan a lot.  My legs are seizing up but they have more work to do today.....

After breakfast we set off on a walk from Keswick, alongside the lake, through the woods and up in the hills.  Rather than describe the walk it's most certainly easier to depict with some amazing photos.  The photos are just from my phone, the even more incredible ones from my SLR are coming soon.....

During this trek we got lost in the woods and just like on Sunday at Cannock we were a bit too far off the the map and ended up in a scence reminiscent of the Blair Witch Project.....


No comments: