Sunday 18 March 2012

#wildorbeastbarmyarmy

Went to manchester with lewis to watch wildor fight today, there were a load of kids fights early on some of which were ok and some of which involved crying and pushy parents. At the business end some of the fights were a bit of a brawl and I reckon even with my limited skills and puny arms I could have got through the fight by flailing my arms and legs about in a similar fashion. There were a handful of fights which were of much higher quality, one of which happened to involve Wil. To be honest when we saw who he was fighting I thought bloody hell he's up against it here but by the second round he had the measure of him and a series of well timed shots secured the win. Enjoyed the fight and was impressed by Wil, think I'll come and give support again next time, well done Wildor!

No comments: